Replay Buffalo game.????!?

KyLegacyBBN

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2005
10,338
3,644
113
Was a best man in a wedding so I missed the game. F& king Att didn’t record the second half. Any way to watch it?
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Nope I have been asking the same I have looked every where. How in the world there is no online reply is beyond me. Youtube has the highlights but thats it .
 

chill014

Sophomore
Mar 5, 2007
299
144
0
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’