Replay Buffalo game.????!?

KyLegacyBBN

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2005
10,338
3,644
113
Was a best man in a wedding so I missed the game. F& king Att didn’t record the second half. Any way to watch it?
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Nope I have been asking the same I have looked every where. How in the world there is no online reply is beyond me. Youtube has the highlights but thats it .
 

chill014

Sophomore
Mar 5, 2007
299
144
0
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  2. 02 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  5. 05 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense