There are so many good 3B in the game today. He’s right at the top of that list.
Good day for Mike Trout
[TWEET]1204968859465322497[/TWEET]
Good day for Mike Trout
[TWEET]1204968859465322497[/TWEET]
The billionaire owners make even more. You'd rather they keep it?[/QUOTE
The owners should make more; they are taking all the risks.
The billionaire owners make even more. You'd rather they keep it?[/QUOTE
The owners should make more; they are taking all the risks.
The owners make plenty
I’ve heard several cubs might be on the move. The last I read they were saying the odds were better than 50/50 that KB would be moved. I’d love to have Arenado in St Louis, he’s the best glove man I’ve seen at 3B since Scott Rolen. The good thing about the Rockies just signing him to a long term deal is the acquiring team probably wouldn’t have to give up as much as long as they assume the whole of the contract. With the depth at 3B the cards have in A-AA I’d dangle one and see what else they wanted. I’m pretty sure though they’d ask for Hudson, his sinker would be ideal in the Denver elevation.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar