Read Staff Only Posts

TitleistHeel

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2025
1,023
2,446
113
Yall im really sorry for being an idiot. In some of the longer, more popular threads, in how do I select read staff only?

If I’ve been out of pocket all day I’d love to catch up without having to wade through all the pages of posts. Pic below of what I see on the app.

Sorry yall, you know what they say…there are no dumb questions, only dumb people.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0080.png
    IMG_0080.png
    327.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Like
Reactions: Anon796805
Jul 31, 2025
434
773
93
FYI it’s out, it’s cool, it’s buggy. The button sticks and causes weird forum behavior in the app.

I’ve deleted and reloaded to see if it continues to repro.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina UNC vs. Notre Dame Game Rewind
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Inside UNC's New Approach With Game Day Recruits
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Basketball Carolina Basketball Approaches Reality of Post-ACC World
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Assessing UNC's Gradual Improvement Four Games Into 2026
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Film Room: Jaden Jefferson Takes the Kickoff to the House vs. Notre Dame