Read Staff Only Posts

TitleistHeel

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2025
1,026
2,453
113
Yall im really sorry for being an idiot. In some of the longer, more popular threads, in how do I select read staff only?

If I’ve been out of pocket all day I’d love to catch up without having to wade through all the pages of posts. Pic below of what I see on the app.

Sorry yall, you know what they say…there are no dumb questions, only dumb people.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0080.png
    IMG_0080.png
    327.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Like
Reactions: Anon796805
Jul 31, 2025
434
773
93
FYI it’s out, it’s cool, it’s buggy. The button sticks and causes weird forum behavior in the app.

I’ve deleted and reloaded to see if it continues to repro.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football UNC-Pittsburgh's a Billy Edwards Game - Daily Take
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting 2028 RB Jacez Walton Sees Opportunity in UNC's Offense
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Sunday Night Football Returns, Highlighting UNC's Focus on Player Development
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Film Room: Bobby Petrino Schemes Opening Drive vs. Notre Dame