The only forwards I think that are definitely ahead of him are Kawhi and Paul George. Durant and Lebron probably still make it ahead of him but it’ll depend on how they vote due to how many games they missed.I don't play the I-told-you-so game, but I posted a few months back that he was flirting with First Team All NBA level stats. Someone immediately poo-poo'd that suggestion. I think he's a shoe-in for first team all league at this point, and should absolutely be in the conversation for MVP. Look at that roster, and what's he turned them into.
The only forwards I think that are definitely ahead of him are Kawhi and Paul George. Durant and Lebron probably still make it ahead of him but it’ll depend on how they vote due to how many games they missed.
Worst case scenario he probably lands on 3rd team with Butler
And Giannis. Duh. Can’t believe I forgot him. He’s first team with Kawhi probably
Same here.Really incredible season he’s having. I knew Julius had the makings of a very good NBA player, but I never knew he could be THIS good.
He’s reached true superstar status and very much deserves to be in the MVP conversation.
He’s shooting over 40 percent from 3, I would call that efficient as F.Randle's shooting efficiency isn't high enough to be in the conversation for MVP, but I'm thrilled he's seeing success.
TS% for MVP candidates:
Jokic - 64.5
Curry - 66.2
Embiid - 63.8
Giannis - 63.3
Randle - 57.1
Randle's shooting efficiency is too low for his role. If you aren't a do everything ball handler, you need to be a monster around the rim and/or an efficient shooter to be in the hunt. I'd love to see him get hot and get that efficiency up for the season.
I'm definitely a superficial fair-weather fan when it comes to the NBA. It's the Knicks now.I’m really debating on bandwagoning the Knicks as my new squad. Have no ties in the nba other than following my UK guys around the league but Randle, Noel and my fav IQ with KP behind the scenes...I might ride out with knicks this year. It was The Heat last year for me.
I’m really debating on bandwagoning the Knicks as my new squad. Have no ties in the nba other than following my UK guys around the league but Randle, Noel and my fav IQ with KP behind the scenes...I might ride out with knicks this year. It was The Heat last year for me.
I thought about it too. But free agency will kill that. In a year there will maybe be 1 cat on the team
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina