Rancik update

Woodrow24

Heisman
Dec 21, 2015
6,536
15,792
78
I know after they finally get the roster built, Pope and his staff need to get together collectively and figure out what’s going wrong and making it so difficult for them with recruiting. If he wants to make it here, whatever the issues are they need to be addressed.
 

peterpiper09

All-Conference
Mar 19, 2006
1,310
2,601
112
If I were UK I wouldn’t put out a public commitment just yet on either player for yesterday. We still need a guard or two and Freeman. There doesn’t need to be any kind of announcement to possibly limit visits or other commitments: just my opinion.
I wouldn’t put one out either since neither committed.
 

cawoodsct

Heisman
Apr 27, 2006
39,966
28,156
102
It's really not.
I remember leaving the lot and as I was about to turn in my driveway the salesman called and said I talked to my manager and we can make it work. I drove back and bought it. You are better walking out the first time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: notFromhere

keepingit real

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2005
5,405
2,849
111
I know after they finally get the roster built, Pope and his staff need to get together collectively and figure out what’s going wrong and making it so difficult for them with recruiting. If he wants to make it here, whatever the issues are they need to be addressed.
No need for that meeting. Another staff will fill the void
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZaytovenCat

Catphright23

All-Conference
Dec 6, 2023
681
1,325
93
Some players are waiting on decisions of other players. Some want to start, compared to other things. I hope stokes decides so we can move forward.
 

Beatle Bum

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
43,593
66,269
113
I love this kid’s highlight reel as a soph. He looks like he could really be special.
 

AllBall

All-American
May 5, 2015
4,931
6,498
93
If I were UK I wouldn’t put out a public commitment just yet on either player for yesterday. We still need a guard or two and Freeman. There doesn’t need to be any kind of announcement to possibly limit visits or other commitments: just my opinion.
Offer multiple players at the same position simultaneously. Create some competition and leverage rather bowing to agents.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UKCowboys

ScWildcat3

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2005
1,132
1,680
113
He hasn’t even been offered so can’t commit yet some said he will be committing lol
 

TommyMansky

All-Conference
Dec 5, 2025
698
1,193
93
Someone posted Trilly saying it and if we offer he’s ours.
It seems like the staff held off on tier 2 guys too long waiting on tier 1 guys that were never going to come here and just wanted to up their portal value.

Then they tried to get in on tier 2 guys too late and tried to juggle the tier 2 guys and the tier 3 guys and fumbled.

Other schools are better at targeting players and not having to cast a huge (unsuccessful) net.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
It seems like the staff held off on tier 2 guys too long waiting on tier 1 guys that were never going to come here and just wanted to up their portal value.

Then they tried to get in on tier 2 guys too late and tried to juggle the tier 2 guys and the tier 3 guys and fumbled.

Other schools are better at targeting players and not having to cast a huge (unsuccessful) net.
Huh? What are you basing this on? Looks like we are still firmly in good position on all of our primary targets to me. Whaddo I know? I’m just an idiot.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  3. 03 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  5. 05 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'