Ralph Stanley dead at 89*

MikeRafone

Freshman
Oct 5, 2011
4,238
53
0
That old buzzard and his band made off with my beer at a bluegrass festival I was doing the announcing at years ago. I'd give him a hard time about every time I ran into him over the years. Ralph was a good guy. RIP.

Anyone have a way to convert the price of three cases of Budweiser from 1981 levels to 2016? I've got to get my claim in before they settle the estate.
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,535
3,916
113
That old buzzard and his band made off with my beer at a bluegrass festival I was doing the announcing at years ago. I'd give him a hard time about every time I ran into him over the years. Ralph was a good guy. RIP.

Anyone have a way to convert the price of three cases of Budweiser from 1981 levels to 2016? I've got to get my claim in before they settle the estate.
I'm gonna guess about $18.99 depending on where you shop.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer