Ralph Stanley dead at 89*

MikeRafone

Freshman
Oct 5, 2011
4,238
53
0
That old buzzard and his band made off with my beer at a bluegrass festival I was doing the announcing at years ago. I'd give him a hard time about every time I ran into him over the years. Ralph was a good guy. RIP.

Anyone have a way to convert the price of three cases of Budweiser from 1981 levels to 2016? I've got to get my claim in before they settle the estate.
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,535
3,916
113
That old buzzard and his band made off with my beer at a bluegrass festival I was doing the announcing at years ago. I'd give him a hard time about every time I ran into him over the years. Ralph was a good guy. RIP.

Anyone have a way to convert the price of three cases of Budweiser from 1981 levels to 2016? I've got to get my claim in before they settle the estate.
I'm gonna guess about $18.99 depending on where you shop.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  4. 04 WV Sports Football First look: What Arizona has done through five games
  5. 05 WV Sports Basketball Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3