Raiola time

singlet

Heisman
Dec 2, 2004
50,522
23,090
93
I'm going to laugh first if Raiola shreds us, and then cry. I hope the Moore is able to get back to full health and finish the season though.
 

MrScary13

Senior
Jan 14, 2022
533
626
93
I made the mistake of looking through this thread. There are apparently a bunch of guys here acting like they are watching their ex have a great night without them.

it’s okay to say Dylan looks good out there. Because he does.

He carved them up
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions