Raiola time

RBigredMax1

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2025
2,320
3,777
113
You need counseling. You want harm to come to some kid just because he left your favorite team? Fanatical obsession is not good for you. He’s a kid!
I’m wishing injury with a hard sack? Definitely not, but a hard, clean sack x 5 in a game we aren’t supposed to win. I hope our staff is thinking this way instead of pretending he’s wearing a green jersey.

I have no ill will. He played good Saturday as I mentioned in this very thread and I like our guy better. I hope we hit him (insert any qb we face) hard and blitz often.
 
  • Like
Reactions: davecisar

Big bo fan

All-American
Jan 8, 2019
20,262
7,625
113
You need counseling. You want harm to come to some kid just because he left your favorite team? Fanatical obsession is not good for you. He’s a kid!
You are the one that needs counseling because you are a ***** . All OP said we sack him hard .
 

davecisar

All-Conference
Jun 9, 2010
1,044
1,251
113
I’m wishing injury with a hard sack? Definitely not, but a hard, clean sack x 5 in a game we aren’t supposed to win. I hope our staff is thinking this way instead of pretending he’s wearing a green jersey.

I have no ill will. He played good Saturday as I mentioned in this very thread and I like our guy better. I hope we hit him (insert any qb we face) hard and blitz often.
With our staff understanding what Dylan can and can’t do well- we should have a great game plan in place for that game. 25 games. plus and all the inside intangibles. Could be pretty helpful. Hope we have some junk defense sets to really confuse Riola
 

Big bo fan

All-American
Jan 8, 2019
20,262
7,625
113
With our staff understanding what Dylan can and can’t do well- we should have a great game plan in place for that game. 25 games. plus and all the inside intangibles. Could be pretty helpful. Hope we have some junk defense sets to really confuse Riola
Unfortunately talent trumps all that
 

Big bo fan

All-American
Jan 8, 2019
20,262
7,625
113
With our staff understanding what Dylan can and can’t do well- we should have a great game plan in place for that game. 25 games. plus and all the inside intangibles. Could be pretty helpful. Hope we have some junk defense sets to really confuse Riola
If USC had a full week to prepare for Dylan. And Lincoln Riley is not a defensive minded coach. USC would have had a different game plan in place .
 

OxfordComma

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2020
887
1,031
93
I don’t hate on Dylan. I appreciate him coming here. While not everything was awesome, the positive easily out weighs the negative. Unfortunately his time here included his uncle coaching OL. But Dylan wasn’t calling that shot. At this moment, it feels like him moving on has been a win-win. We are on independent paths, except for that one game.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions