RAC naming rights?

_dave_

All-Conference
Aug 16, 2004
4,505
2,704
0
2 years ago I was dreading something similar to C-Town Arena for $1 million total over 15 years. I am much more optimistic that this will actually be a legit corporation with legit cash. I wouldn't be surprised if it is another tie-in with Barnabas Healthcare since they are "going all in" at Rutgers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NJDOVES

RUEd

All-Conference
Aug 14, 2001
3,442
1,975
113
You have all these minor league baseball stadiums that draw flies , well at least less flies then RU BB, with big banks naming them. I'll take a big bank....
 
  • Like
Reactions: MikeR0102

CranfordKnight

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2006
4,128
4,088
113
2 years ago I was dreading something similar to C-Town Arena for $1 million total over 15 years. I am much more optimistic that this will actually be a legit corporation with legit cash. I wouldn't be surprised if it is another tie-in with Barnabas Healthcare since they are "going all in" at Rutgers.

Barnabas Arena, nicknamed "The Barn"?
 

MikeR0102

All-American
Oct 3, 2003
16,468
5,743
113
You have all these minor league baseball stadiums that draw flies , well at least less flies then RU BB, with big banks naming them. I'll take a big bank....

It's not just the amount of people who go into the stadium, but the fact that Rutgers basketball should be on TV 20+ times a season. Free advertising for whoever gets the naming rights.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,391
180,646
113
Starbucks Athletic Center....Good evening from BTN and welcome to the unveiling of the SAC, the first time ballers will be unleashed in the friendly confines formerly known as the RAC
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUDave_01

RURM85

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2012
7,544
3,027
0
maybe RU Hungry? RAC. Possibly have Fat Sals and Turtle make a joint investment
 

jersey07080

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2005
7,074
1,018
0
Why don't people call it Louis brown athletic center anymore? Did he donate money and then get the RU Screw?
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana