Changing to Home of the RU ScrewWhatever became of that recent rumor here that it was getting done soon?
2 years ago I was dreading something similar to C-Town Arena for $1 million total over 15 years. I am much more optimistic that this will actually be a legit corporation with legit cash. I wouldn't be surprised if it is another tie-in with Barnabas Healthcare since they are "going all in" at Rutgers.
You have all these minor league baseball stadiums that draw flies , well at least less flies then RU BB, with big banks naming them. I'll take a big bank....
It was for the practice facility
Good choice with Pickkels floating around the moatHow about White Castle?
We are the Knights.
Put a moat around the place.
If is recall he gave $5M but everyone still refer to it as the RACWhat ever happened to "The Louis Brown Athletic Center"?
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game