You could be right, Chattanooga, my memory is not good anymore. I thought it was a Robey-Phillips team.
Said he was 59 you and I are tied at 60, hated to hear about Mike really enjoyed that team.Sorry to hear this. He and big Robey were enforcers. He must have been about my age of 60.
One of the first big men that I followed from UK, along with Robey. My condolences to his family and friends.
Yes, that was the team, but it was Ray Mears at UT that kept harping on that.Didn't Mike play on that team that Dean Smith said that we had a karate defense?
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina