You could be right, Chattanooga, my memory is not good anymore. I thought it was a Robey-Phillips team.
Said he was 59 you and I are tied at 60, hated to hear about Mike really enjoyed that team.Sorry to hear this. He and big Robey were enforcers. He must have been about my age of 60.
One of the first big men that I followed from UK, along with Robey. My condolences to his family and friends.
Yes, that was the team, but it was Ray Mears at UT that kept harping on that.Didn't Mike play on that team that Dean Smith said that we had a karate defense?
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House