Am I wrong in assuming that if, and it's big if, the UNCAA does its job correctly, Kans-*** will be force to drop a bunch of wins off its resume and we become All Time Winningest once more?
Yes if there is any justice they need to lose wins for ineligible players.Am I wrong in assuming that if, and it's big if, the UNCAA does its job correctly, Kans-*** will be force to drop a bunch of wins off its resume and we become All Time Winningest once more?
Nice first post. Now go backAs if Calipari doesn't do what KU is accused of x10. He's been caught too.
Enjoy the title while you can, hoss.As if Calipari doesn't do what KU is accused of x10. He's been caught too.
TJ Gassnola approves this message.I'm just saying Bill Self is an honest dude.
I'M ON THE CASE. I WILL CIRCLE BACK ONCE INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETEAm I wrong in assuming that if, and it's big if, the UNCAA does its job correctly, Kans-*** will be force to drop a bunch of wins off its resume and we become All Time Winningest once more?
INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED>>>> RESULTS TO FOLLOW BELOWAm I wrong in assuming that if, and it's big if, the UNCAA does its job correctly, Kans-*** will be force to drop a bunch of wins off its resume and we become All Time Winningest once more?
When was he caught?As if Calipari doesn't do what KU is accused of x10. He's been caught too.
Yes if there is any justice they need to lose wins for ineligible players.
If Cow did his job, you fans wouldn’t need to worry about Kansas taking over all time wins.
But he hasn’t done his job and they overtook Kentucky. Now you’re begging the ncaa to vacate their wins instead of looking into the mirror and think how it happened
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV