MLB released their top 20 jersey sales, here is the list:
View attachment 19895
I’ve heard of 10 of these players, of those 2 are because of Joel T, and the other because of trash cans. I could pick 2 out of a lineup. I went back and looked at 2010 and I knew 17 of 20 and could pick 12 out of a lineup. I’ll admit I don’t watch a lot of MLB but I didn’t in 2010 either. How many does the pack know?
View attachment 19895
I’ve heard of 10 of these players, of those 2 are because of Joel T, and the other because of trash cans. I could pick 2 out of a lineup. I went back and looked at 2010 and I knew 17 of 20 and could pick 12 out of a lineup. I’ll admit I don’t watch a lot of MLB but I didn’t in 2010 either. How many does the pack know?