Question for the board

Post the Dawg Walk video?


  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .

Swede39

Junior
Jan 29, 2016
361
365
63
Ever wondered what walking through the Dawg Walk is like?

I recently came across a slideshow I created for my family 10 years ago that documented all my football memories. It included a video I took on my phone of my final Dawg Walk at the 2013 Egg Bowl.

Y'all interested in seeing the Dawg Walk video? If not, I can go pound sand. Or both.

I'd edit out the rest of the slideshow to spare you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darryl Steight
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State