Question for the board

Post the Dawg Walk video?


  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .

Swede39

Junior
Jan 29, 2016
361
365
63
Ever wondered what walking through the Dawg Walk is like?

I recently came across a slideshow I created for my family 10 years ago that documented all my football memories. It included a video I took on my phone of my final Dawg Walk at the 2013 Egg Bowl.

Y'all interested in seeing the Dawg Walk video? If not, I can go pound sand. Or both.

I'd edit out the rest of the slideshow to spare you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darryl Steight
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5