Why in Raleigh?Home/Home series are a thing of the past. Were Duke, we play in enough tough road environments in ACC play.
I'd love to play UK annually in Atlanta/Indy.
UCLA in a East Coast/then West Coast city.
UNLV in Vegas/then Raleigh.
Figured if UNLV gets Vegas, which is fine, that new arena is awesome, than Duke would get somewhere close to Durham. Raleigh, Charlotte, Greensboro, wherever.Why in Raleigh?
Gonzaga, UCLA and Washington. I live on the west coast.![]()
Their campus only burns after they beat us.Twerps, for a whole host of reasons, to include but not limited to watching its campus burn after we beat them.
It doesn’t get stale if both teams are relevant each year. Mich. Duke game was great every game back in the day.I wouldn’t want to play an out of conference team every year. It would get stale. I like the non-conference opponents to be something new and fresh and intriguing every year. We get enough of the same old same old with conference play.
We already have conference teams we play each and every year. I don’t see much need to make it a point to play the same out of conference teams every year.It doesn’t get stale if both teams are relevant each year. Mich. Duke game was great every game back in the day.
UK, Nova as long as Jay Wright is there, and Arizona
Devils Illustrated Football
Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech