File a waiver on what premise? Wasn’t good enough to stay in the NBA draft so he should be able to transfer anywhere and play immediately? Laughable if he gets to play next season
File a waiver on what premise? Wasn’t good enough to stay in the NBA draft so he should be able to transfer anywhere and play immediately? Laughable if he gets to play next season
Josh Selby & Chieck Diallo feel his pain.Texas kid I believe. Self ****ed another kid
Most KU players doDiallo wasted a year of his life
Don’t understand this one. He’s not transferring TO Kansas.You forget it’s Kansas.
Don’t understand this one. He’s not transferring TO Kansas.[/QUOT
Yeah read that one wrong. Lol
I'm too lazy to do research, but if I'm not mistaken, not a single one of those players are big time in the NBA (or even partly-big-time). Which proves you're point. I'd just be curious to see the data on them all.RSCI top 25 players who have signed with Kansas the last decade:
Xavier Henry, Elijah Johnson, Josh Selby, Andrew Wiggins, Wayne Selden, Joel Embiid, Cliff Alexander, Kelly Oubre, Cheick Diallo, Carlton Bragg, Josh Jackson, Billy Preston, Quentin Grimes, Devon Dotson.
Kansas, where NBA potential goes to die.
Embiid is.I'm too lazy to do research, but if I'm not mistaken, not a single one of those players are big time in the NBA (or even partly-big-time). Which proves you're point. I'd just be curious to see the data on them all.
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game