No. Draft isn’t until next week I believe. I know it’s soon.Has the incoming qb made a decision about rather to stay on the team or enter baseball draft?
Saturday and Sunday. Was reading bleacher report and they have him as a sleeper RHP outside the top 15. Some guy from the Pirates who claims to have connections lol thinks they’re going to draft him and it’ll take about $2m to sign him. Hard to find any real info, guess we’ll see.No. Draft isn’t until next week I believe. I know it’s soon.
What’s I’m thinking as well. Sucks for both our football and baseball team.From the stuff I've seen it sounds like he will go the baseball route.
MLB Pipeline has him ranked at 208th best draft prospect. A lot a variables here. Will a team reach on him to pay him under slot value? If he stays in that range will the team that drafts him have money to sign a high school prospect? How determined is he to play baseball?From the stuff I've seen it sounds like he will go the baseball route.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near