QB commit flips to Coastal

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,883
17,762
113
Luke Gaither. He would have never seen the field here anyway. I assume/hope we were signing him for depth.

We fought hard to take him away from Delaware and Sacramento State.
 

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
7,051
5,787
113
Luke Gaither. He would have never seen the field here anyway. I assume/hope we were signing him for depth.

We fought hard to take him away from Delaware and Sacramento State.

Im going to go with him being a bench guy and its no big loss.

I forget if that was B or C of the cliche responses. Maybe A?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice