QB commit flips to Coastal

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,858
17,746
113
Luke Gaither. He would have never seen the field here anyway. I assume/hope we were signing him for depth.

We fought hard to take him away from Delaware and Sacramento State.
 

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
7,029
5,771
113
Luke Gaither. He would have never seen the field here anyway. I assume/hope we were signing him for depth.

We fought hard to take him away from Delaware and Sacramento State.

Im going to go with him being a bench guy and its no big loss.

I forget if that was B or C of the cliche responses. Maybe A?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Thoughts on South Carolina's loss to Kentucky, themes this season
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Beyond the Box Score: 20 observations from South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football LaNorris Sellers 'responded the right way' after Cutter Woods received first-team reps in practice
  5. 05 TheBigSpur Football The Kentucky Loss | Barynard Bits