Bone just shot a mid range 2 down 6 with 10 seconds left lol
Schofield then tomahawk dunks it...
Bone just shot a mid range 2 down 6 with 10 seconds left lol
Except to beat us lolI'll say it again, never trust a Rick Barnes coached team.
It was Virginia or Tennessee neither have ever been to a final four they made it tough on us this year. I mean like was anyone picking Purdue ?
I pull for SEC teams so I am pissed over the foul on 3. Sucks for them to have refs get Purdue the win.
At the end of the day, $$ dictates the game more than the average fan wants to stomach. Duke= heavy betting favorites= likely loss soon.Lol. Sadly doubt it. Refs saved them Sunday. You really think that won’t happen again?
That's ridiculous did miss all the calls Tennessee got geeshI pull for SEC teams so I am pissed over the foul on 3. Sucks for them to have refs get Purdue the win.
I said that when it was 19 sec left and UT had the ball lolIt’s over
I pull for SEC teams so I am pissed over the foul on 3. Sucks for them to have refs get Purdue the win.
I hope and pray you’re right.At the end of the day, $$ dictates the game more than the average fan wants to stomach. Duke= heavy betting favorites= likely loss soon.
Same here. We need teams making deep runs so we can bolster the conference's credibility/reputation. I'll be rooting like hell for Auburn tomorrow.
How will that help us in the future again??
Yep, a foul every time. Some posters look really stupid complaining about no foul.
Oh indeed, prayers will be answered, or else Kentucky will beat them. [thumb2]I hope and pray you’re right.
I pull for SEC teams so I am pissed over the foul on 3. Sucks for them to have refs get Purdue the win.
How will that help us in the future again??
I agree.... didn't look like a foul.Happy with the outcome but UT got HOSED on the call that decided the game .. thats not a foul . Once again. refs decide the game
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia