I don't like to bring people down but Webber's commentary is about as intelligent as calling a timeout when you don't have any.
He's been incredible on the boards. He's hungry for sure.Williams from Purdue is dominating the offensive glass early.
I saw that.Flop man tried to make an appearance.
Man that’s was pathetic :joy:
Bounced like Tigger with a spring in his tail.Nice flop grant
The flop of all flops gets no call. Imo that shat should be a tech
So am I screw UTDamn...announcers having an orgasm over Purdue...
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang