Puke v mst game

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
I hate their gym. I wish an opposing player would go over and punch a fan that taunts these kids
 

WildMoon

Heisman
Apr 7, 2009
78,693
11,120
0
They both look terrible. stagnant offense. lazy defense. iso drives... snoreeeeeeee.
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
I can't wait for the 30 for 30 in 40 years titled Puke U; how duke and nobody else changed the landscape of college basketball. Coach k will still be an ESPN anchor with bobby knight
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
@Willy4UK your assistance is needed in athread that I hope ends up over on the paddock. It's about a bulbous sexy transgender uk fan. Pretty damn sexy I think you may of found the Bonnie to your Clyde
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’