Puke v mst game

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
I hate their gym. I wish an opposing player would go over and punch a fan that taunts these kids
 

WildMoon

Heisman
Apr 7, 2009
78,693
11,120
0
They both look terrible. stagnant offense. lazy defense. iso drives... snoreeeeeeee.
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
I can't wait for the 30 for 30 in 40 years titled Puke U; how duke and nobody else changed the landscape of college basketball. Coach k will still be an ESPN anchor with bobby knight
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
@Willy4UK your assistance is needed in athread that I hope ends up over on the paddock. It's about a bulbous sexy transgender uk fan. Pretty damn sexy I think you may of found the Bonnie to your Clyde
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game