PSU WLAX 2026 Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,242
69,374
113
I can only access the last 6 posts the PSU WLAX X account makes. As such, I'm pretty sure I missed some of the signees.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,242
69,374
113
I've seen 3 of these girls play, and each of them were stars on their teams.

 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,242
69,374
113
It appears that PSU picked up another 2026 recruit. She played attack for West Chester Henderson, which won the PIAA Class 3A State Title in June. She's a good player; I've seen her play several times. I believe she had committed to Marquette, but has changed that to PSU.

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  3. 03 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  4. 04 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
  5. 05 BWI Football BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week