PSU WLAX 2026 Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,193
69,362
113
I can only access the last 6 posts the PSU WLAX X account makes. As such, I'm pretty sure I missed some of the signees.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,193
69,362
113
I've seen 3 of these girls play, and each of them were stars on their teams.

 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,193
69,362
113
It appears that PSU picked up another 2026 recruit. She played attack for West Chester Henderson, which won the PIAA Class 3A State Title in June. She's a good player; I've seen her play several times. I believe she had committed to Marquette, but has changed that to PSU.

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Basketball Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  3. 03 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  4. 04 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?