PSU WLAX 2025 Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,661
69,238
113
sorry if I missed any of the seniors. I can only see the 6 most recent tweets. I believe there are 7 seniors on the team, so I likely did miss a few of the tweets honoring the seniors.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,661
69,238
113





Alas, I've got to depart for a couple of events on my schedule, this is the last of my updates. At this time PSU is trailing Hopkins, 13-8, with 1:51 left. PSU just doesn't seem to match up well with John Hopkins this year.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-Northwestern; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
  3. 03 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?