PSU WLAX 2025 Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,653
69,237
113
sorry if I missed any of the seniors. I can only see the 6 most recent tweets. I believe there are 7 seniors on the team, so I likely did miss a few of the tweets honoring the seniors.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,653
69,237
113





Alas, I've got to depart for a couple of events on my schedule, this is the last of my updates. At this time PSU is trailing Hopkins, 13-8, with 1:51 left. PSU just doesn't seem to match up well with John Hopkins this year.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?