PSU WLAX 2025 Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,705
69,270
113
Please use this thread to discuss the PSU WLAX offseason, the 2025 preseason, in-season, postseason (B1Gs & NCAAs), and then offseason news about the team, former players, etc.

There was a nice WLAX 2024 thread which you can access at:

 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnJumba

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,705
69,270
113
Crap, I forgot about this game. When I saw the schedule, I thought I'd attend this one. Well, it's snowing outside, so I think I'll forego attending the game.

 

JohnJumba

All-Conference
Jul 28, 2016
1,510
1,014
113
I used to date 2 of the women LAX players many moons ago. One of the dad's was a Philadelphia politician.

😮
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-Northwestern score, stats, and notes from the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  3. 03 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?