PSU WLAX 2025 Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,692
69,251
113
Please use this thread to discuss the PSU WLAX offseason, the 2025 preseason, in-season, postseason (B1Gs & NCAAs), and then offseason news about the team, former players, etc.

There was a nice WLAX 2024 thread which you can access at:

 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnJumba

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,692
69,251
113
Crap, I forgot about this game. When I saw the schedule, I thought I'd attend this one. Well, it's snowing outside, so I think I'll forego attending the game.

 

JohnJumba

All-Conference
Jul 28, 2016
1,510
1,014
113
I used to date 2 of the women LAX players many moons ago. One of the dad's was a Philadelphia politician.

😮
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's defensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State 3-2-1: Lessons from Wisconsin, Rocco Becht, more
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern