PSU WLAX 2023 Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,308
69,395
113
Please use this thread to discuss the PSU WLAX offseason, the 2023 preseason, in-season, postseason (B1Gs & NCAAs), and then offseason news about the team, former players, etc.

There was a nice WLAX 2022 thread which you can access at:

 

Evan Ceg

Sophomore
Mar 1, 2003
113
190
43
Does someone proofread their copy? I mean, we're not talking about an 800 page tome.
I see too many mistakes (grammar, spelling, sentence structure) in SID press releases and social media posts. I suspect that student interns are writing some of these, but that's no excuse. I further suspect that messages like this are sent out without a second staff person proofreading them.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,308
69,395
113
Oops, I forgot that they had a match on Wednesday.




 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
  2. 02 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  3. 03 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC