PSU WLAX 2023 Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,266
69,378
113
Please use this thread to discuss the PSU WLAX offseason, the 2023 preseason, in-season, postseason (B1Gs & NCAAs), and then offseason news about the team, former players, etc.

There was a nice WLAX 2022 thread which you can access at:

 

Evan Ceg

Sophomore
Mar 1, 2003
113
190
43
Does someone proofread their copy? I mean, we're not talking about an 800 page tome.
I see too many mistakes (grammar, spelling, sentence structure) in SID press releases and social media posts. I suspect that student interns are writing some of these, but that's no excuse. I further suspect that messages like this are sent out without a second staff person proofreading them.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,266
69,378
113
Oops, I forgot that they had a match on Wednesday.




 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  5. 05 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State