Much tougher match than many expected, but PSU wins it, 13-11
Last edited:
Yes,,, great game and a good win...on to the quarter finals!!!!Much tougher match than many expected, but PSU wins it, 13-11
Depends on what time you can leave. Only a bit more than 2 hours from Philly to Annapolis.I’m staying overnite in Philly Saturday but I’m thinking noon in Annapolis sunday is doable. Hmmmmm
Wait a minute! Who u rooting for?Depends on what time you can leave. Only a bit more than 2 hours from Philly to Annapolis.
I live about an hour away and have been thinking of going. Should be a good game.
Notre Dame of course.Wait a minute! Who u rooting for?
But nice to be able to spend time with mom. I miss mine.Moms scheduled lunch in Philly, I’ll be unable sadly
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State