You talk about dumb. A few days ago I'm driving along and I come up on a big, loaded logging truck. I can see a see a sign roughly painted on the trailer frame. It said " Let's Go Brandon". So I followed him for miles thinking his son must play sports and I thought it was great. Then I get on the board and realize the ax ain't that sharp anymore.Let’s Go Brandon!!
ExactlyWhy is it "news" when people test positive for something they took the "vaccine" for?
They will just make Biden stay in Europe until he's able to get his dirty underwear dry and cleaned...Now that she's out sick, who's going to step up and lie to the American people on a daily basis in her place?
They have 80 million people available for that job..... supposedly.Now that she's out sick, who's going to step up and lie to the American people on a daily basis in her place?
Can we leave him there? Oh ****, that means Kammy will be in charge, so no let him come back.They will just make Biden stay in Europe until he's able to get his dirty underwear dry and cleaned...
I agree it is a lie. Just another ploy to keep the COVID untruthfulness ongoing.that's a lie....
it's all falling to pieces...
and she's staying away...
WV Sports Football
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building