**** Psaki with covid

eerphone

Redshirt
Jul 14, 2008
1,163
36
0
Let’s Go Brandon!!
You talk about dumb. A few days ago I'm driving along and I come up on a big, loaded logging truck. I can see a see a sign roughly painted on the trailer frame. It said " Let's Go Brandon". So I followed him for miles thinking his son must play sports and I thought it was great. Then I get on the board and realize the ax ain't that sharp anymore.
 

oceantide83

Redshirt
Jan 6, 2005
12,637
21
0
Now that she's out sick, who's going to step up and lie to the American people on a daily basis in her place?
 

jpoppa

Junior
Feb 1, 2007
12,132
306
78
Guess getting Covid is better than shitting your pants in public
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona