I didn't realize this until a few months ago that you could order checks from WalMart or CostCo. My bank - it was costing $25 for 80 checks. Through Costco - I got 500 checks for $15.
He waits till the cashier has rung everything up and given him the total before he even reaches for his checkbook to start writing the check.
Why are you using a bank? Credit Unions are simply a better experience in every way.
DS is the guy that handwrites his checks in the Walmark line.
I didn't realize this until a few months ago that you could order checks from WalMart or CostCo. My bank - it was costing $25 for 80 checks. Through Costco - I got 500 checks for $15.
We've always gotten a little M-State logo in the corner of our checks. Last time I re-ordered they sent us a book with Ole Miss in place of the M-State. I assume ESPN must have been involved somehow.
Shredded those bastards.
Add me to this list, but also include "he likes to thumb lick through until he gets to the check he wants to use."
Add me to this list, but also include "he likes to thumb lick through until he gets to the check he wants to use."
I got 500 checks for $15.
Poor atm network.
Nope it's $25 for 80. I can pay $4.50 for "FraudArmor". It would be $39 if I want expedited shipping.DS - look close, that $25 consist of $8.16 for 80 checks and $16.84 for security shipping (tracking). I chose the first class mail option for $3.00 with no tracking. Unfortunately, with today's snail mail it took almost 2 weeks after shipping to receive the box. Eighty checks will last about a year or so.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report