Protect Our Parks 17

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,310
14,878
113
Felt like POP #17 needed to be shared here.

If YK what this is YK.

if not, it’s 4 funny men talking and getting progressively drunker for 4.5 hours. I haven’t watched this one yet, but based on the length a skip to the last minutes will probably be entertaining. They should be fully lit.

 
Last edited:

Motodawg

Senior
Apr 19, 2018
607
578
93
Felt like POP #17 needed to be shared here.

If YK what this is YK.

if not, it’s 4 funny men talking and getting progressively drunker for 4.5 hours. I haven’t watched this one yet, but based on the length a skip to the last minutes will probably be entertaining. They should be fully lit.


I haven’t missed one yet but haven’t had a chance to play this one. I’m glad they do these, it brightens my work day a little when they do
 
  • Like
Reactions: She Mate Me
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation