Protect Our Parks 17

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,304
14,850
113
Felt like POP #17 needed to be shared here.

If YK what this is YK.

if not, it’s 4 funny men talking and getting progressively drunker for 4.5 hours. I haven’t watched this one yet, but based on the length a skip to the last minutes will probably be entertaining. They should be fully lit.

 
Last edited:

Motodawg

Senior
Apr 19, 2018
607
578
93
Felt like POP #17 needed to be shared here.

If YK what this is YK.

if not, it’s 4 funny men talking and getting progressively drunker for 4.5 hours. I haven’t watched this one yet, but based on the length a skip to the last minutes will probably be entertaining. They should be fully lit.


I haven’t missed one yet but haven’t had a chance to play this one. I’m glad they do these, it brightens my work day a little when they do
 
  • Like
Reactions: She Mate Me
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5