Found this and thought some of you all might enjoy it
https://seasonschangeapparel.com/product/nebraska/
https://seasonschangeapparel.com/product/nebraska/
Where's the one that says "Nebraska, grab them in the p***y"
And in addition, I am offended by what Trump said about women (even though I have lived in an abusive relationship all my life with my husbands sexual assaults and rapes, but I helped assist in the settlements and discrediting of the victims, all so I could ride the coatails of a strong male to get to the top).I want one ( I have so much foundation money for my play for play scam) but I accidentally deleted my email ( wink wink) join me in my safe room .
Or how about.... "Visit Nebraska, visit......hell, we are doomed, both candidates suck! Damn two party system! Oh well, vote for the one you hate less, because a vote fore the 3rd party is a vote for x. Oh, where was I? Visit Nebraska, visit a place where you know where your electoral votes already are going 20 years in advance."And in addition, I am offended by what Trump said about women (even though I have lived in an abusive relationship all my life with my husbands sexual assaults and rapes, but I helped assist in the settlements and discrediting of the victims, all so I could ride the coatails of a strong male to get to the top).
That's a lot to fit on a hat.Or how about.... "Visit Nebraska, visit......hell, we are doomed, both candidates suck! Damn two party system! Oh well, vote for the one you hate less, because a vote fore the 3rd party is a vote for x. Oh, where was I? Visit Nebraska, visit a place where you know where your electoral votes already are going 20 years in advance."
It's a top hat.That's a lot to fit on a hat.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC