Pretty cool Nebraska hat....

redwine65

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2010
10,918
2,203
113
 

georgishusker

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2001
8
0
0
I want one ( I have so much foundation money for my play for play scam) but I accidentally deleted my email ( wink wink) join me in my safe room .
 

B1G RED RULES

All-Conference
Sep 7, 2013
4,154
1,132
0
I want one ( I have so much foundation money for my play for play scam) but I accidentally deleted my email ( wink wink) join me in my safe room .
And in addition, I am offended by what Trump said about women (even though I have lived in an abusive relationship all my life with my husbands sexual assaults and rapes, but I helped assist in the settlements and discrediting of the victims, all so I could ride the coatails of a strong male to get to the top).
 

NorthWillRiseAgain

All-Conference
Dec 14, 2004
8,760
4,757
113
And in addition, I am offended by what Trump said about women (even though I have lived in an abusive relationship all my life with my husbands sexual assaults and rapes, but I helped assist in the settlements and discrediting of the victims, all so I could ride the coatails of a strong male to get to the top).
Or how about.... "Visit Nebraska, visit......hell, we are doomed, both candidates suck! Damn two party system! Oh well, vote for the one you hate less, because a vote fore the 3rd party is a vote for x. Oh, where was I? Visit Nebraska, visit a place where you know where your electoral votes already are going 20 years in advance."
 

HuskerO58

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2006
14,424
2,624
113
Or how about.... "Visit Nebraska, visit......hell, we are doomed, both candidates suck! Damn two party system! Oh well, vote for the one you hate less, because a vote fore the 3rd party is a vote for x. Oh, where was I? Visit Nebraska, visit a place where you know where your electoral votes already are going 20 years in advance."
That's a lot to fit on a hat.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC