I went with fried pork chop with A-1, mashed potatoes and corn. Chocolate cake with dark chocolate icing and fierce grape Gatorade.
The entire bucket?Texas Roadhouse Sirloin, Salad, & Baked Potato.
Oh yeah......and a bucket of peanuts
Are you in prison? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The entire bucket?
I had buffalo wings and pizza at Mr. B’s in Bowling Green
BadassYes. I even ate the bucket
Have fun icing down your booty hole tomorrowMango habanero wings and a slice of pepperoni pizza
porter house steakI went with fried pork chop with A-1, mashed potatoes and corn. Chocolate cake with dark chocolate icing and fierce grape Gatorade.
I went with fried pork chop with A-1, mashed potatoes and corn. Chocolate cake with dark chocolate icing and fierce grape Gatorade.
No Scotch??I’m having beer and bourbon
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati