Pregame meal

barryn2000

Senior
Dec 8, 2006
21,194
642
0
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
I can't eat crap, I can't drink crap, I can't hardly see. I have a bad case of some sort of flu. I am getting rid of whatever it is though regularly. I can take it, can these Cats take it. I can still give up a whole lot of my intestinal fortitude if there is any UK player that needs it. Go ahead and finish this crap Cats, finish ALL who defy you....
 

Guess Who

All-American
Jul 26, 2005
20,792
7,284
0
BBQ cougar slowly smoked with some sweet iced tea to fill in the cracks! [smoke]
 

flacat22

Heisman
Mar 12, 2011
8,560
12,538
113
Sirloin on the grill with blue cheese crumbles, brocollii rice with cheese, titos. I
could make this a thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ManitouDan

lacocat

Senior
Nov 7, 2007
2,606
501
0
No dinner, just got home and started drinking beer here on West Coast, this game starts late.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  5. 05 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT