I'll dig this thread up later to give props to the winner and also get my sports picks from said poster.
A former player tells me Hud didn't like it here and wouldn't come to State. Thinks he has a good thing going down at ULL and will only leave for a bigger school. I disagree with him, and Hud would be next in line for me after Mullen if I had the choice. This is just what I was told the other day.Coach34 said:and that would be freaking hilarious
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense