I'll dig this thread up later to give props to the winner and also get my sports picks from said poster.
A former player tells me Hud didn't like it here and wouldn't come to State. Thinks he has a good thing going down at ULL and will only leave for a bigger school. I disagree with him, and Hud would be next in line for me after Mullen if I had the choice. This is just what I was told the other day.Coach34 said:and that would be freaking hilarious
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four