I think it is what it is.We fell from 1 to 9 with a similar at home loss. I say duke remains in the top 5 after theirs. What do you think?
I think it is what it is.We fell from 1 to 9 with a similar at home loss. I say duke remains in the top 5 after theirs. What do you think?
They’ll be ranked ahead of UK as well!It doesn't help that Michigan State now has two losses.
4 at the most probably.They're only dropping to 2 and we all know it.
Depends on what happens with the rest of the teams. For instance, they're not gonna drop below Michigan State.We fell from 1 to 9 with a similar at home loss. I say duke remains in the top 5 after theirs. What do you think?
Should tweet this to the AP voters
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors