I think it is what it is.We fell from 1 to 9 with a similar at home loss. I say duke remains in the top 5 after theirs. What do you think?
I think it is what it is.We fell from 1 to 9 with a similar at home loss. I say duke remains in the top 5 after theirs. What do you think?
They’ll be ranked ahead of UK as well!It doesn't help that Michigan State now has two losses.
4 at the most probably.They're only dropping to 2 and we all know it.
Depends on what happens with the rest of the teams. For instance, they're not gonna drop below Michigan State.We fell from 1 to 9 with a similar at home loss. I say duke remains in the top 5 after theirs. What do you think?
Should tweet this to the AP voters
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues